Here are some of my favourite posts from 2012:
- The most perfect day in Mauritius.
- Fun to look back on this post and revel at how much our circumstances have changed!
- This post still makes me giggle - and miss our menagère!
- Back before we knew where we'd be moving, I loved hearing all about where you'd choose to live if you had the choice.
- I'm definitely NOT using these phrases these days!
- Thinking about the differences between living in a foreign place vs visiting.
- So fun having you guess where we were moving!
- Happy that we aren't driving this road anymore.
- Learning that it's not always easy moving on.
- These things still feel novel to us - I wonder how long that will continue?
- Expat life isn't always easy.
- Still in awe over our hike to Preikestolen!
- Making friends as an adult - still working on this.
- I love our Norwegian home.
- A walk through Berlin's Tiergarten. Our entire trip to Berlin was amazing.
- Our first European Christmas market.
Joe and I leave Saskatchewan today and say good-bye to my family and we head West to Washington state where we'll ring in 2013.
We wish you a safe and happy new year!